Please follow these simple instructions to expedite the return process:
- Products must be completely clean and free of dirt, debris, labels, metal objects, organic material and not exposed to hazardous or toxic substances. Please see the step-by-step cleaning process for guidelines
- Separate products by bin material. MacroBins made of polypropylene material are marked with a PP. High-density polyethylene (HDPE) bins are not marked.
- MacroLids should be separated from all other Macro Plastics™ products, stacked on top of a pallet and secured properly for transportation.
- Once ready for shipment, MacroBins with feet should be properly stacked and secured according to Department of Transportation (DOT) regulations ( MacroBins with compromised structural integrity or missing feet should not be stacked or used to store replacement feet).
- To maximize capacity, extra replacement feet should be sorted by color and stored within the stacked MacroBins.
- All products must be owned by the returning company.
Any guideline not followed may result in bins being returned by Macro Plastics to the customer at their own expense.